• DATCP Nutrient Management Update – DATCP staff
• Carbon markets from a soil scientist’s point of view – Francisco Arriaga
• Strategies for reducing soil and nutrient losses in runoff – Francisco Arriaga
• Trends in P runoff from Wisconsin farms – Matt Ruark
• Cover crop research update – Matt Ruark
• Preliminary evaluation of alternative soil test methods for profitable crop production – Carrie Laboski
• Strategies for managing nutrients when fertilizer prices are extremely high – Carrie Laboski
The 2021 Soil, Water and Nutrient Management Meetings will be virtual. Two sessions are offered as listed below.