Powering schools, libraries, and municipal buildings is a large expenditure and often one of your top budget expenses. What if you could generate your own electricity from roof-mounted solar power, or secure monthly revenue for the next 30 years by setting up a leasehold for a small solar farm in unused open space?
Attend this webinar where Ruekert-Mielks’s financial and environmental experts partner with SunVest Solar to provide an overview about site selection, feasibility, and return on investment for municipal solar programs. Start your exploration and find out if it’s time for solar in your community.
• Industry Trends – Now’s the Time
• Basics of Solar Photovoltaic (PV)
- Ground-Mounted Systems
- System Design
• PV for Municipalities
- Example Economic Scenarios and Return on Investment
- Potential Incentives and Funding Sources
• Feasibility and Site Selection
• Funding Mechanisms