Upcoming Training Programs
Contact Penny Pohle at Penny@wisconsinlandwater.org for more information.
9:30 a.m. registration
10:00 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
Wednesday, June 20 - Arlington Research Station, N695 Hopkins Road, Arlington, WI 53911 - Register online at http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=7pa8l6qab&oeidk=a07efe5xxsz8eab7f46
Friday, June 22 - Marshfield Ag Research Station, 2611 Yellowstone Drive, Marshfield, WI 54449 - Register online at http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=7pa8l6qab&oeidk=a07efe629z6eed10174
The workshops will cover:
- Parts of the planter and explain what each part does
- Different closing wheel options
- Conventional planter converted to no-till planter and how that is done
- Demonstrate how the planter works in the field and what to look for to make sure it is working like it should be
- Farmer panel
4 Crop Management CEUs will be offered.
More information can be found on the agenda.
For more information, contact Penny at email@example.com
SITCOM Training E-newsletter
Check these out for upcoming trainings in the SITCOM Training E-newsletter, E-newsletter, E-newsletter (June 11) . Sign up to receive SITCOM training e-newsletter by contacting Penny Pohle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Partner Training Programs Catalogs, Publications, Websites
2018 Southeast Operational Training Catalog (Note: Area staff and technicians have first priority for attendance. Inquire with trainer/coordinator for registration availability)
2018 Southwest Operational Area Training Catalog (Note: Area staff and technicians have first priority for attendance. Inquire with trainer/coordinator for registration availability)
Phragmites australis: Keeping Momentum (Door County Soil & Water Conservation Department's publication)
Conservation Professional Training Program
The Conservation Professional Training Program recently launched a new website to streamline course registration and provide valuable information and resources to conservation professionals in one simple interface.
Enhanced web features at conservation-training.uwex.edu include:
- Online course catalog with integrated registration
- Status of courses taken, courses registered for, and courses completed
- Interactive communities of practice and discussion groups
- Conservation blog
- News aggregator
- Courses and events from other partners/conservation agencies
If you've used CPTP's old registration site, you'll need to reset your password on the new one to remain active. Click here to visit the new Conservation Training website.