WI Pest Management Conservation System Training
August 12, 2021 – August 13, 2021
9:00 am – 11:00 am
- The course goal is to help you identify who is involved in developing the CPS 595 Implementation Requirement?
- Developing consensus between the client, the pesticide professional and NRCS.
- Pest Management Component of the Conservation Plan
- Pest Management Planning Worksheet with WIN-PST results
- CPS 595 Implementation Requirement with pesticides selected by the producer and mitigation agreed upon by the Producer, NRCS, CCA/Ext. (if applicable)
- Running WIN-PST
- Demonstrate WIN-PST features
- Interpreting WIN-PST reports
- Attendees develop WIN-PST reports for class scenario4
Find out more here.