As our current business leaders retire from the work force, many companies are finding that they need to "push" our emerging leaders up the corporate ladder much quicker than planned. While there is a lot of potential talent in these emerging leaders, there are certain skills that need to be developed. The WABA Leadership Development Academy has been designed specifically to help emerging leaders in developing these skills needed to make them better leaders.
This class is limited to only 22 people!
Here is an overview of topics covered:
- Leadership Essentials & Personal Assessment
- Effective Communication
- Critical Thinking, Emotional Intelligence & Decision Making
- Making Connections with Key Agriculture Leadership
- Team building, Networking, & learning from each other
- Managing Conflict & Difficult Situations
- Interest Based Problem Solving
- Leading Organizational Change & Transitions