*Please note that this conference is part of the AgrAbility National Training Workshop Virtual Sessions. If you are already registered for those sessions, you do not need to register again for this conference.
- July 27: Conference introduction by Cindy Chastain, National AgrAbility Project, and Jeanette Lombardo, Farmer Veteran Coalition, plus “One Veteran's Journey from PTSD to Farmer” by Sarah Creech, Blue Yonder Organic Farm and Indiana Farmer Veteran Coalition
- August 3: “Celebrating Veteran Total Farmer Health” by Linda Emanuel and Shay Foulk, AgriSafe Network
- August 10: “Programming for Veterans in Agriculture: How Maine Does It" by Anne Devin, Maine AgrAbility
- August 17: “Update on USDA's support for Veterans” by Bill Ashton, USDA Military Veterans Agricultural Liaison
- August 24: “Panel Presentation on State/Regional Programs for Farmer Veterans” moderated by Cindy Chastain, National AgrAbility Project
You will receive a single web link that allows you to participate in any/all of these sessions