Planning for New Profitability in 2023: Carbon Farming Connection
February 1, 2023
11:00 am – 12:00 pm
At the heart of farming is stewardship – stewardship of the land and the future of the farm. If you’re looking for new ways to grow your profitability in 2023, join us for the Carbon Farming Connection on February 1.
You'll have a chance to hear from experienced farmers, soil scientists, agronomists, and agribusinesses about weather trends, risk management strategies, and revenue opportunities for the upcoming year and beyond.
In this virtual event comprised of three sessions, you’ll gain insights on:
- Why now is the time to enroll in a carbon program, and the benefits farmers are seeing from it
- Choosing the qualifying practices that will fit your farm’s operation
- How farmers are using sustainable farming practices to reduce risk in their operations, today and for the future
- How to leverage your farm data to create new revenue streams through sustainability
- Plus, a team of experts will be answering your questions LIVE