Do you want to become more informed on chainsaw operation and maintenance? Join us for this co-ed class and study with chainsaw experts. This workshop will:
– Introduce various saw models and sizes, helping find your best fit for the job ahead. We will see a wide variety of Stihl brand gas and electric saws.
– Showcase accessories and personal protective equipment
– Practice starting saws safely (without a toothed chain)
– Review chainsaw anatomy and maintenance (cleaning, diagnostics, disassembly, common troubleshooting, seasonal maintenance, gas treatments, specialty bar oils, bar conditioning
– Reading chains and filing demonstration
Please meet us in the Riveredge Barn at 1:00 pm. If you don’t have a saw to bring, we can provide one.
All Access Member: $55 | Trail Pass Member: $60 | Non-member: $65
Registration closes February 24 at 11:59 pm