Building Blocks for Sharing Science are short, fast-paced trainings that focus on developing skills and situations commonly encountered by environmental professionals.
Some of the topics addressed in this learning series are:
- Thoughtful selection of inclusive language
- Redirecting disruptive behavior in meetings for more positive outcomes
- Developing effective data visuals, survey tools, and graphic products
- Designing compelling grant proposals
- How to estimate and convey the value of ecosystem services