Do you coordinate efforts to improve water quality in an agricultural watershed in the Midwest? Or, do you support the work of those who do? If so, please join us for the 2022 Leadership for Midwestern Watersheds event on the banks of the Mississippi River in Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin.
This year's theme is Cultivating Leadership. We will have an engaging agenda of presentations, panel discussions and interactive sessions, including:
- Building Quality Relationships across Perceived Divides – An interactive training session with the University of Wisconsin Extension
- Farmer Leadership Case Studies – A panel of innovative farmers from the Upper Midwest
- Cultivating Sustainability through Farmer Networks – Practical Farmers of Iowa
- Lessons Learned from the Producer-led Watershed Protection Program – Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection
- Perspectives from Local Partners Using Ecosystem Service Programs – Case studies from conservation districts
- Agency Updates – USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service and others