Join us (virtually) for the upcoming Summer County Conservation Sessions. We will meet for two consecutive days July 15-16, 2021.
Zoom links will be provided in your confirmation email and again prior to the event.
Some topics we plan to cover:
July 15 (12:30 am - 5:00 pm)
- Welcome, Legislative and Association Updates
- Estimating Phosphorus Reductions
- County Conservationist Crowdsourcing
- Virtual Happy Hour
July 16 (8:30 am - 12:00 pm)
- County Conservation “Return on Investment”
- County Con Speed Round Royal