The Executive Committee (EC) fulfills the obligations and conducts the business of the Board of Directors (BOD) between BOD meetings, and minimizes the need to spend full BOD meeting time on routine matters the Board has authorized the EC to manage. The EC oversees WI Land+Water's finances and its Executive Director and reports about its activities at each BOD meeting.
The Executive Committee includes four BOD Officers, plus two additional BOD Members elected by the BOD. The EC is made up of equal numbers of Land Conservation Committee (LCC) supervisors and conservation staff members at all times, with the BOD Chair serving as the Vice President and BOD Vice Chair serving as the President of the EC. The Secretary and Treasurer positions are occupied by the same individuals on the EC as the BOD.
- Greg Baneck, Outagamie County LCD, Executive Committee President
- Dave Solin, Langlade County LCC, BOD and Executive Committee Vice President
- Ben Wojahn, Vernon County LWCD, Executive Committee Secretary
- Alan Barrows, Waukesha County LRD, BOD and EC Treasurer
- Kathy Zeglin, Trempealeau County ELUCC, BOD and EC Member
- Monte Osterman, Racine County LCC, BOD and EC Member